Monday, November 19, 2018

Beautiful Makeup Trends For This Fall

Red and pink colors are using for many years, we use these color for blushers and lipstick we have  Beautiful Makeup Trends For This Fall and we want to use these colors as a shadow too.

Smoky eyes

When we talk about smoky eyes, we think we must use black shadows but this year we can use other colors such as gray or brown. We can use this color of shadow in days and nights but we suggest you use gray colors in days and brown in nights.

Use lip gloss and shiny lipstick

In this season remove matte lipstick from your bags. Use lip glosses and shiny lipsticks in your makeup. This kind of lipsticks make your face happy and succulent and also is the best choice for makeup that has smoky shadows.

BeautifulMakeupTrendsForThisFall

Use highlighter

Well, you must drag the bronze makeup away at the end of summer. In this season you must use highlights so use light colors for your cheeks. You can use white highlighters.

Jewelry’s tone

One of the famous trends in this season is jewelry’s tone such as velvet. This color is classic and stylish. Use this color for your shadows, lipsticks and nail polishes and have a different makeup. But notice that if you use jewelry’s tone as a shadow it is better-used lip glosses.

Red lipstick

As you known, red lipsticks always present in fashions so always you can use this color as lipsticks. But notice that has a simple eye makeup with this lipstick.

Neon makeup

Neon’s colors are suitable for all seasons. If you like these color choose your shadows and eyeliners from these neon colors. These makeups style are best choices for parties.

If you like to follow fashions and new trends, follow these Beautiful Makeup Trends For This Fall and share your experiences with us.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments

denibelive October 15, 2018 at 1:19 pm

Nice

writeragathachoki October 15, 2018 at 4:06 pm

Lovely,am have you ever tried to find out why there are those people who don’t like make up??

theresaly520 October 15, 2018 at 4:30 pm

I like smokey eyes, and been flirting with the idea of metallic eyeliner. 🙂

theresaly520 October 15, 2018 at 4:34 pm

There’s a variety of reasons why, and I think I can help answer some part of that. When some people begin applying makeup for someone else instead of doing it for yourself, it can be a drag. Some people don’t want to invest the time or money on it. Some people are trying to make a statement like some feminists in Korea who are talking about aging. I think though that makeup can be a very empowering experience, one that can help boost confidence in life. <3

joannerambling October 15, 2018 at 10:36 pm

I like my eye shadow and lipstick to match whatever I am wearing

azwildravenheart October 16, 2018 at 12:19 am

I was thinking about how much I miss neon colors the other day and red lips. This is a great post. Being a Boxycharmer I love makeup.

sportsdiva64 October 20, 2018 at 5:25 pm

I’m all for wearing makeup and I’m in my 60s. I am lost if I go out without some lip gloss or lipstick, even to the laundromat or store. I only wear lipstick , lip gloss, eyeliner , eyeshadow and mascara. Those have been my go to ‘ s since I was in my 40 ‘ s. Before that it was blush, powder, foundation and the whole nine yards. Don’t have to do that anymore .