Monday, November 19, 2018

Why Are Women Too Sensitive To Their Appearance?

Well when I was a little girl, everybody especially my mom told me that I must be a pretty and gorgeous woman. Our pattern at childhood was the beautiful princesses such as Cinderella and we loved them very much. In this article we want to talk about Why Are Women Too Sensitive To Their Appearance? And studied the reasons.

Over time this subject gets an important role in our life. When we saw women with makeup and luxury clothes in film or streets we lost our confidence. At that young age, we were living with the pictures that we saved in our mind. We have straightened our hair, spend a lot of time in front of the mirror and deliberately chose clothes that showed our body well. But these things didn’t make us satisfied.

Well, the point is how we try hard you can’t to compete with makeup and Photoshop and learning this lesson was costly for us. Now, what should we do? How we can ignore and mind’s voice? Because our brain always said you are not beautiful enough and know us a loser.

WhyAreWomenTooSensitiveToTheirAppearance

All of us love natural beauty but is it enough for us?

What do we think about our life? I am fat or thin or I am too short or too tall. There is not the good meaning in our lives. This is not others duty to define you. It’s your job. Don’t evaluate ourselves on ugly scales. This individual value assessment from an early age is carved into our minds. But we can change our minds with our perseverance and conscious effort.

Women that spend their time about celebrities, makeup and social networks already have depression than other women. So instead of following the trend, makeups and clothes every time choose another activity such as painting, running or reading. Use these activities every day and measure your feelings about yourselves.

Well, the answer of this question that Why Are Women Too Sensitive To Their Appearance is our appearance isn’t important, the important things about us are to have a beautiful soul and be a successful person in our life.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

21 Comments

Indra October 13, 2018 at 1:25 pm

Love this post, and how you share on a sensitive but necessary topic. Our outer image is not anywhere near as important as our inner essence.

Karen Bradshaw October 13, 2018 at 2:23 pm

True beauty comes from the inside. It’s taken me years to become comfortable with my appearance and all the make up in the world didn’t help it was only when I became truly satisfied with who I was that I became confident in how I looked. I was always told I was beautiful but I never believed it. Now I do because of the people around me and the life I lead

cosaelai October 13, 2018 at 3:26 pm

I grew up being teased because of my appearance. In adolescence through my early 20s I struggled to achieve the appearance of the beauty that I thought was socially acceptable. Body image has always been a huge issue for me. It took me about 3 years of not wearing much makeup and identifying my true beauty to figure out what my appearance means to me. This is a beautiful post. Thank you.

Jenny October 14, 2018 at 9:28 am

I think girls who wear less make up are more beautiful. If you ask men, a higher percentage will agree

eroticlesbianromance October 13, 2018 at 3:56 pm

Wow! That really opened my eyes to a truly debilitating affliction. Thanks.

caribbeanadams October 13, 2018 at 4:16 pm

So true

Uttara Kulkarni October 13, 2018 at 5:41 pm

I guess these days men are equally conscious about their looks

janamariaart October 13, 2018 at 7:39 pm

I’ve always had the monkey on my back regarding my looks and it’s taken up valuable mental space. It’s definitely hard to rid yourself of the messages we learn so early on as women and beauty. I know I always thought I was ugly in high school and now I look back at pictures I hated and have a completely different feeling of actually seeing my beauty when at the time, I couldn’t and its a waste.

Omora Omora October 13, 2018 at 10:12 pm

This is a great article.

The end says it all. You are created in the image of God beautiful. Even without make up, you are beautiful. Your beauty radiates from the inside outward. It is a function of who your are, the true you.

What the virtuous woman in Proverbs 31 has is virtues, making her the most beautiful woman today, to be celebrated for life #LegacyImmortalization #ImageOfGod.

Great! Permit me to share it!

Jenny October 14, 2018 at 9:27 am

I wish more people will have this kind of mentality

ajeanneinthekitchen October 14, 2018 at 12:39 am

Yes, we women are way to hard on ourselves. I am certainly guilty of that.

Upamanyu Sushma Naskar October 14, 2018 at 3:57 am

Hey, loved your article!!! Would you write a Guest Post for my blog! We have the same niche, I guess. Would love to feature ur perspective….

Umm Mohamed October 14, 2018 at 7:09 am

Beauty simply shines through us when we do the right things.

Umm Mohamed October 14, 2018 at 7:11 am

When we do the right thing, beauty shines through us.

hridayaaa October 14, 2018 at 8:09 am

Nice post Ms.Jones.

Jenny October 14, 2018 at 9:27 am

I think one factor is that people developed insecurities due to social media. People flaunt only their good facades and the viewers, well, unconsciously one will be less happy unknowingly comparing themselves to other people

denibelive October 14, 2018 at 6:22 pm

😄

joannerambling October 14, 2018 at 10:03 pm

I have learnt to love the skin I am in, yes I am short and fat but I do try to look my best when I am out and it takes only a few minutes to apply make up and my Nanna taught me that make up should end at the base of your neck and moisturiser goes to your chest.

eponine3 October 16, 2018 at 1:34 pm

Kindness, inner joy and a zest for life are way more attractive than the clothes you choose or the make-up you wear. If we would focus on appreciating what we have, serving those around us and making the world a better place, we would find that everything gets better — including our looks! This change in looks is a by-product of a healthy mind and a joyous heart. People who smile more are way better looking than those who don’t. But the smile needs to be genuine.

Thanks for getting people thinking about a subject that all too often keeps us distracted from what’s really important.

Indra October 16, 2018 at 2:21 pm

Loving these beautiful comments springing up from this post. Have a bright day, everybody.

D. Izzard October 19, 2018 at 6:31 pm

Beautiful article..I’ve posted something similar. I often thought. If men didn’t set the standard on what a woman is supposed to look like. Would women even care to look in the mirror? Would some still treat eachother as threats? My little 2 cents(opinion) all of you are nothing less than divine.