5 Tips For Avoiding Sun Damage To Your Hair
- Start preparing your hair a month before you go by removing any toxins, product build up and general pollution from your hair and scalp. This gives your hair a good foundation for your treatments, shampoos and conditioners to take effect. Try mask and detox, a one hundred percent natural cleanse that moisturizes and soothes scalp irritation at the same time. Best Tips To Hair Care From Sun Effects
- Always use a UV sun protection in your hair, or when your hair is wet, apply a deep moisturizing treatment or masque and loosely tie it up.
- Before jumping into the sea or the pool, make sure you wet your hair in the shower. When the hair is wet, the hair cuticles will be protecte from chlorine or salt overload. Best Tips To Hair Care From Sun Effects
- While the roots are very important, make sure the ends are always protecte as these are the oldest part of the hair and more susceptible to damage.
- If you have blonde hair or highlights, be careful not to dip it into chlorine for too long as it may give your locks a slight tinge of green. …it really does work!
And final, your hair needs a holiday sometimes too, so give the hairdryer and straighteners some time off. When you let it down, you will have a gorgeous natural wave. Best Tips To Hair Care From Sun Effects