Five makeup tricks to get party ready in 5 minutes
Picture this, on a rare day off; you have been lazing around on the couch, switching TV channels, then suddenly it hits you that you have a party to get to, and you’re already running late. Since time is of the essence, check out this easy five minute makeup routine to get you party-ready instantly. How We Can To Get Ready In 5 Minutes?
- Even out your skin tone start the process by applying a BB cream or tinted moisturizer, which will save the time for you to prep your face for makeup on. A tinted moisturizer or BB cream will help to enhance your skin tone and make you look fresh.
- Get rid of the dark circles your eyes may look droopy or tired with all the lazing around and occasional naps, and there may also be dark circles. In such cases, apply concealer with a yellow undertone, which will assist in lessening the impact of the dark circles or any redness or discoloration that may exist, and will make the eyes look brighter and well-rested.
- Enhance your facial features (lips, eyes and cheeks) Choose vibrant colors to make your lips and cheeks stand out. And to make those droopy eyes wider apply a generous amount of mascara. How To Get Ready In 5 Minutes?
- Deal with the bedhead you probably already have certain texture in your hair from all the tossing and turning the night before, don’t try to tame it. You can add even more lift and texture curling large sections of hair. Then, brush your hair and set it with a spray from four or five inches away. The look you will achieve is effortless and will seem beautiful in an understated way.
- Don’t take time to choose the outfit Simplistic staples should be your go-to options here. A simple solid colored dress, dainty pieces of jewelry, and pumps will still make your stand out when you’re running late. How We Can To Get Ready In 5 Minutes?
A statement necklace can amp up the wow factor and will highlight your personality.
Another option to consider in this case is to wear well-fitted jeans, classic jacket, and a tank top underneath, along with a dainty neckpiece and pumps or wedges. This look is still simple and quick and only requires a few extra items. How We Can To Get Ready In 5 Minutes?