How to stay in shape?
HOW TO STAY IN SHAPE THIS SUMMER
Summer is the season where you go on vacation, relax, and just take it easy. While it is possible to be tempted to indulge more than often, here are a few tips to keep you in shape during the sunny season. All Tips How We Can Be In Shape
- Get moving outdoors with the warm weather and sun, use the evenings to go for walks on the beach or jump in the water for a nice swim. Walking, especially outdoors, is a natural anti-depressant which triggers our dopamine receptors in our brain, our feel-good hormone.
- Choose wisely with vacation season opening up we are most likely to eat less home cooked meals. When going to a restaurant opt for healthy options like salads, smoothie bowls, and vegetable dishes. If you want to go for pasta, try having a fresh vegetable or tomato sauced pasta rather than going for the heavy creamy and cheesy variety. Try staying away from fried foods.
- Curb cravings with Nature’s Colorful Candies Eat a variety of seasonal fruit from berries, peaches, apricots, and figs. Fruits in a variety of colors have phytonutrients called polyphenols, which are potent anti-oxidants. Fruits also contain vitamins and minerals which are vital for our health. Tips To Be In Shape
- Skip the vehicles when on vacation, try using your feet as much as possible rather than relying on cars, metros, and other transportation systems. You will not only get to move more, but also have a chance to discover the city in a greater dept. All Tips How We Can Be In Shape
- Get more sunbath Vitamin D is crucial for our health. The body makes vitamin D via the sun. It affects our mood, where a deficiency can lead to depression and weight gain. A deficiency in Vitamin D is also linked to diabetes and obesity. Enjoy the sun while being wary of excessive exposure which can increase the risk of skin cancer. 6. Get a taste of the cool salt water